OLA TOODLES

hope you guys enjoy it...

10 May 2012

WELCOME NEW MEMBER...

Assalamualaikum....Alhamdulillah with all His blessing our family just got bigger...in July 2008 my eldest brother, Hafiz  married with woman of his choice...Surianti binti Ghazali...my sister-in-law is Kelantanese...still a student pursuing her PhD at USM Penang..she is quite friendly and full of politeness...welcome to our family Kak Su...

their first raya as married couple (2008)

In December 2009, our family received a new member again...this time my second brother, Harith married with Norazlin binti Nordin...we call her Kak Lin...I don't know where she come from...because her mother live in Penang, but her big family are in Johor...she works for SME Bank in KL...she has arrogant face...people who doesn't know her will think she is arrogant...but when you start to know her, you will find that she is very kind and big hearted person...welcome to our family Kak Lin..

first raya debut (2010)

Alhamdulillah...in year 2009 also...our family just got bigger again...my eldest brother had a daughter..the name is Nur Aleesha Damiya binti Mohd Hafiz...means I've become Mak Su at the age of 13...how exciting..haha...the baby is so cute...welcome to our family Aleesha...


She is now reaching 3 years old...the child is so smart, clever, and bright...despite her young age, she can talks fluently like big girls...you can have a long conversation with her until you tired...haha...her every move is quite amusing...I can't watch her without smiling or laughing...my parents love her so much as she is the first grandchild they had..my siblings love her so much as she is the first niece...huhu...we love to buy her clothes, toys, and books...


thats all for my 4th entry...hope this family will get bigger and bigger and always under His barakah...amiiinnn....






No comments: