OLA TOODLES

hope you guys enjoy it...

10 May 2012

MY BEST FRIEND..at home

Assalamualaikum...for this moment, I would like to share about my best friend when I at home...


He is my brother, Hakim...he is 22 years old...I love to share my stories with him...although he seems to not care, but I know he is listening...hahaha..our age difference is about 6 years..but when I'm with him...he will degrade his mentality and try to see the world as I am..his life is full of joy...so whenever he bored, he will ask me to grab a fresh air outside...we hang a lot together..I always ask for his help to drive me anywhere I wanna go...

He is an intelligent person..he pass his secondary school with a good result...so when I do my homework at home, I don't feel worried because I know I can rely on him if things got tangled...whatever lesson I don't understand I will bring home and ask him...and as always he will not disappointed me..

He is great athlete as I can see...he can play all sports, although not very well in certain of it...he plays futsal very well...he also a rugby player, despite his skinny body...he also a fine driver...whenever he drive I feel safe...

there is a lot more to story about this guy...but I rather not..some things you can say, some things you don't...all his dirty little secrets are safe with me...miss u bro...


*    *    *
thats all for now...see you later...

No comments: