OLA TOODLES

hope you guys enjoy it...

10 May 2012

THE OTHER CREATURES

Assalamualaikum and thanks to visitors of my blog...in this entry, I would like to share about the other members of my family...these members are very special...there are my entertainer, my friend when I am down, I love them so much...all my siblings and my parents luv them too...now...say hello to Fifi and Tompok....

Tompok

Fifi

both of them

with tompok
Yes, my family love cats so much...we all had cats in our house since we were kids...Fifi and Tompok are the current cats we have...their mother and their siblings has been given away by my mother to our relatives...

My cats are so fat because they eat a lot...whenever my parents near their food container, they will meow asking to be feed...especially tompok...after they eat all they do are sleep...my mom love Fifi so much as she will turn on the aircond just for Fifi to sleep in her room...at night Fifi will sleep in my parent's bedroom while Tompok sleep in my brother's bedroom..

I miss them...thats all for my third entry...hope you enjoy the picture of all the cats we had before...

momot and her child

momot (mother to fifi and tompok)

mimo

mimo

dodi

dodi

doni

i forgot its name



momot


No comments: