OLA TOODLES

hope you guys enjoy it...

10 May 2012

MY FAMILY


Assalamualaikum and thank you for visiting my blog...I am new to this thing here..just try my talent in writing i guess..so for the second entry i would like to write about my family...since my family is my number one priority in my life..like the saying goes; 'family comes first'...ahaha...


So the picture consists of all my family members..its normal thing isn't it when you got to have family pictures during hari raya only...hahahaa...ok ok let me introduce you to all of them..from the right is my beloved second brother, Harith while his wife, Norazlin is sitting in front of him holding their daughter, Ayraa Hanani. Next to him is my third brother, Hakim while beside Hakim is my pretty sister, Hafinaz or some of our relative call her Sarah. Its me next to my sister and the eldest brother of mine is next to me, Hafiz with his white kopiah. In front of my eldest brother is his wife, Suriyati sitting on the chair. The cute little girl is their daughter, Aleesha Damiya.
I am the youngest in my family..my eldest brother is Hafiz, followed by Harith, then my sister Hafinaz and above me is Hakim..

current age of my family members:
M. Isa (father): 55
Fauziah (mother): 53
Hafiz (brother): 30
Harith (brother): 28
Hafinaz (sister) : 23
Hakim (brother): 22
Hafiza (me): 16

Thats all for my second entry..see you later...





        

No comments: