OLA TOODLES

hope you guys enjoy it...

10 May 2012

ME, MYSELF AND I

Assalamualaikum and thank you for visiting my blog...I am new to this thing here..just try my talent in writing i guess..so about my very first entry of course a brief about myself..



My name is NurHafiza binti M. Isa...my friends call me Zaza, my teachers call me Hafiza, my parents call me baby(errgghhh)..my siblings call me Zaza too, sometimes Zazoid..

I live in Ijok, Kuala Selangor..I am pretty sure there are many people out there never heard of Ijok..So when they ask me where do I live, I'd rather say I live in Kuala Selangor instead of Ijok...for those who never heard of Ijok, Ijok is a peaceful, serene, and develop village...I love it here...Ijok now has KFC and Seven Eleven..everything i need i can get them here...

I am 16 years old. Studied at MRSM Balik Pulau in Penang (2009-2011).. Now has been transferred to MRSM Tun Ghaffar Baba in Melaka...although MRSM TGB is my dream school, but I really miss MRSM Balik Pulau everyday...I miss my friends, my teacher, the classroom, the hostel, the school, and of course Penang...

Thats all for my first entry...see you later..

No comments: