OLA TOODLES

hope you guys enjoy it...

31 December 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR..:)

assalamualaikum w.b.t.

merujuk kepada title di atas.saya, NURHAFIZA BINTI M.ISA. atau lebih dikenali dengan panggilan zaza ingin mengucapkan SELAMAT TAHUN BARU. 

im so sorry sebab tak dapat nak update entry baru for the first of JANUARY 2013. yeay.now im 17-teen. will be facing the SPYEMM.joke joke. SPM. sangat takut untuk menjalani hidup baru sebagai senior. fivers. anak terakhir encik ISA yang akan menghadapi peperiksaan besar. tahun terakhir sebagai pelajar sekolah.oooo. ohsem gitu. this year will be full with fear. scare. horror. 

saya harap perasaan teruja ada  la jugak menyelit kat celah-celah hati ni. 

reminder for myself.
1. jadikan apa yang jadi sepanjang tahun 2012  sebagai matlamat utama untuk jadi insan. wanita. anak perempuan. and bla bla bla. yang lebih lebih lebih baik. 

2. no more play play. 

3. study jangan last minute.

4. try to achieve my target for this third and fourth sem as my result for the first to sem are so awful. eventhough certain orang kata tak. ok. i'll take it as compliment.

5. improve my english, addmath, math, physic, chemistry, history, errkk??

6. be a good leader. polish my leadership skills. 

7. done your tremendous homework. keep revising with your top student friends.

8. respect the teacher to get blessness from her or him(teacher) 

9. be a good daughter of umi and ayah.

10. be a good slave of Allah S.W.T. always read the Quran. keep zikr at anytime. ask HIM by praying to HIM if we want something and istiqamah.

11. pray for our parents, family, relative and not to forget our Islam relatives.

so. im begging for those who read my blog. please pray for my success in MRSM TGB as the 31st batch. im asking for your forgiveness if i have done wrong to all of you. halal my food and drink. halal my knowledge. i love you all

thats it. that is all from me for this time of entry. maybe i will update my second entry for year 2013 on my sister's wedding. wait for me. 

dedaa toodles.
have a good day.


No comments: