OLA TOODLES

hope you guys enjoy it...

07 December 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. FROGGY..:)

assalamualaikum w.b.t

based on the title above, today, 8 DISEMBER 2012, the date which is my ever best friend was born. we are having a blast with those memories that we made together. MR. FROGGY the name that i give to him. ya. must be a boy or perhaps man. hoho. just knowing him on my third year in MJSC Balik Pulau, Penang as a form 3 students and he is my senior. 2 years older than me.  now he is in UTP. he's being my strengthness when im having those problems in my study other than my lovely family. he is one of my BESTIES other than Ai'da Hazira Azwa and Syafiq Hairudin. the three of them are such adorable and always mesmerize me. so, here he is


MR. FROGGY

to him, MR. FROGGY hope you read it ok.

MR. FROGGY,
this year will be the third year we celebrate your birthday but in different condition like the others. im in Selangor, Ai'da in Perak in the same state with you which is just you are in UTP and Syafiq in Melaka. the three of us always pray for yous succees, blessness from HIM, longlasting age, haha(bahasa apakah??), murah rezeki la senang dah tak tau sangat. we are so sorry because we cant have a great present for you. it just the special wish from us. we miss you and will always LOVE you.

SINCERELY FROM:
most important person, ZAZA ISA, ai'da hazira azwa and syafiq hairudin.

that is all for this entry
hope you guys enjoy it.

dedaa toodle


No comments: